Friday, June 1, 2007

Teeth have arrived...



Evan's two bottom teeth began growing in while we were at Disney World. We have been trying to get a picture of them for awhile. He is drooling like crazy and we thought he drooled alot prior to the arrival of his teeth! It's definitely a milestone. I felt sad when I saw them growing in because I will miss his precious gummy smile. He looks more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. His 9 month pictures will look alot different from his 6 month portraits!

Tonight we think Evan was saying "MaMa." He was ready to have milk and go to bed. He will sometimes fuss to see me when Rob is playing with him late in the evening. Tonight his cry was mixed with him saying "MaMa." Again, Rob and I think it was purposeful. We may be giving him too much credit. We'll see if he says it tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be part of his cry next time.


1 comment:

piper said...

what a wonderfully precious baby! and a very delightful blog!

Kudo's