Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Keeping him entertained...

is difficult right now! Evan is sick if his toys. He is losing interst in his learning table and exersaucer. Those were 2 of his favorites. I've been giving him hair brushes, wooden spoons, makeup brushes, etc. I feel like we need to totally swap out his toys. We've been going over to DeDe's house (even though they're out of town) to play with her toys the past few days. We may be paying a visit to the 2nd hand store to see if there are any good finds. I hate to buy alot of brand new toys since I know he will receive some for his 1st birthday in less than 2 months. He's about to wake up from his nap and I'm already thinking about what to do for post nap entertainment...

1 comment:

shalonda said...

Leah google the Jeep walker, my neighbor said she thinks she got it at Walmart...I bet Evan would love it! Also i would highly suggest the Leapfrog Alphabet Drum, we just bought that today...it entertains me, lol, it's fabulous!