Saturday, July 7, 2007

Words Galore!

Evan is attempting to say anything and everything. He has quite a list of words he's already saying. We're very proud parents!

-MaMa
-Daddy (just recently added the "y"...it used to be only DaDa)
-cow
-all done
-two, three (he counts 2 and 3 with us after we say one)

All of these have been confirmed, meaning that we've heard them several times and we've both heard them. He is also working on hi and bye and DeDe (too soon to confirm). It's amazing how fast he is progressing with his words! I guess he's talking so well to make up for his refusal to crawl! Just in the past few days, he has also started to try to take steps while standng without help. I feel like we're in fast forward mode with growing up! I'm starting to get emotional about the end of the baby stage.

No comments: