Friday, August 3, 2007

Not too sick...

for mom's grilled cheese!

Evan has a virus. Of course, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out where he picked it up. Maybe he got it at the nursery on Sunday. Anyway, we went to the doctor for the first time for an illness (I guess that's a pretty good record for 11 months). He has a very red throat and a pretty high fever. I feel so sorry for him. He is fussing alot and has a hard time relaxing but is so tired. I have forgotten what it's like to not get a full night of sleep.

Anyway, he is not eating much right now. But, he was able to work up his appetite enough to enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich yesterday. I think it's his favorite meal. I've only made it for him a few times but he has devoured each one.

The doctor said this virus may take awhile to run its course. We're hoping he proves her wrong.

He wants to smile but it's tough when you're sick! He's enjoying grilled cheese and his other favorites: grapes and cheerios...

No comments: