Top 11 Things about Evan (it's hard to choose just 11)1. I love it when you wave to everyone at the store and get lots of attention! I think you're going to be quite a ham. Once someone gives you attention or a return wave, you are determined to keep her eye contact. You usually let out a shriek to get her to turn and look at you again.
2. The hugs you give me are so sweet and make mommy feel very warm inside!
3. It's so cute how you love Chloe. When nothing else will entertain you, she will! You love to wave at her and stare at her all the time. You just started patting the ground to gesture for Chloe to come see you.
4. I love the way you eat in the morning. You're still tired so you very slowly and methodically pick up your food. When you're done, you usually put your hands up in the air. Sometimes, I get an "all done."
5. It is so cute when you say bye to your daddy in the morning. I can tell you really understand that he's leaving. You give him alot of smiles and lean forward in your high chair to see him walk out the door. You always give him a very nice wave, too.
6. You love to look at our photo album and admire pictures of yourself. We also talk about our family members in the pictures and you study them very closely.
7. I have to mention your chub again. I adore your rolls! I believe your chub contributes to your content nature. Fat babies are happy babies!
8. Even though I worry sometimes, I am proud that you have found unique ways to get around. Why do it like everyone else? You have found every possible way to move around without crawling. You are especially enthusiastic about scooting on your back. You do it with gusto.
9. You love to get a balloon at the store. You stare at it and cuddle with it. Now that you have more teeth, I have to stop you from biting it. I know that one day, it's going to pop in your face. We will probably have to stop shopping and leave the store on that day.
10. I get such joy out of watching you play with your daddy. Why is it that daddies have much better games to play? You love to be tossed in the air and to ride on dad's shoulders.
11. You are so cute with your new Learning Chair. You love to stand up and sit down on it. You also like to turn toward the nightstand that's attached and rest your feet on it. It's not how a child is supposed to sit on the chair but I think you find it relaxing. It represents your personality and how you mirror your dad. You'll take any chance you have to sit back and put your feet up.
I love you so much, Evan Alexander. Thanks for this wonderful adventure the past 11 months!! I tear up thinking about writing to you in one month on your year birthday.
Love,
Mommy
(I have to credit my friend Meg for this idea. She posted a list of 57 things about her dad on his birthday)


1 comment:
okay I LOVE this and will prob be doing it in a few days, great idea! #9 could not be anymore hysterical, i think you will prb have to leave the store on that day too, hopefully it wont happen. and #7 could not be anymore true...chubby babies are happy babies! HAPPY 11 MONTH BDAY EVAN!
Post a Comment