Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Park Pictures...again

Rob's birthday falls so soon after Christmas that we never really do anything exciting. We did make it to the park (our new most frequented place) for a family outing. Chloe even went along with us. Even though I just posted some park pictures, I had to share these, too.

Of course, Gymbo went along with us too.

Evan is waving to the little train that you can ride at the park. This boy loves to wave.
He may like pushing the wagon a little more than riding in it!He's waving again...

1 comment:

Alissa said...

The wagon looks like fun! I bet Grant would like one of those. As far as the couch goes, I think Corie found it at Toys R Us....I saw it at Babies R Us too. I also love the poem Evan wrote to Rob! Hope to see you soon. Love, Alissa