
Daddy, you are so special in many, many ways.
When you get home from work, it's the best part of my day!
You know how to tickle me and make me laugh so hard.
You always take me outside to play games in the yard.
I like how we play our own version of hide-and-seek,
I like going to Starbucks on Saturday each week.
You teach me how to play golf and how to throw a ball,
You're always there to comfort me whenever I fall.
You work very hard so Mama can stay home and play,
You're the leader of our family like I hope to be someday.
Happy Birthday Daddy! Today you're twenty-eight,
so let's play games, eat snacks, take naps, and celebrate!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Rob!! I got your email about the movie lines...you did awesome! Stay tuned to our blog, I'm going to update it with the anwers.
Happy Birthday, Rob! We hope you had a fantastic day celebrating with your precious family! We are so thankful for you all and send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! --Matt and Meg :)
Happy birthday to daddy rob!!!!!
Such a cute poem! Happy birthday to my fellow January birthday friend!
Happy Birthday, Rob! Evan's tribute to you is very sweet! Gerard and I hope to be as good of parents as you and Leah are!!
Post a Comment