It's official. I decided Evan won't do Mother's Day Out next year. I was having second thoughts about it. Our schedule was going to be very busy because he will be attending BSF with me one morning per week in addition to MDO 2 mornings. I wasn't sure how he would do being left 3 days per week when he wasn't used to being away from me at all! So, instead, we reworked our schedule and will be helping with the MOPPETS program and attending MOPS playgroups 2 Mondays per month, going to BSF on Wednesdays, DeDe will watch him Thursday mornings while I have clients and we signed up for Kindermusik, which we will attend on Fridays. I hope I don't regret this decision. With my mom closeby to help, and built in playgroups with his cousins, I think we'll be fine! Plus, I am dreaming of using part of the MDO money to get my house cleaned sometimes :)
I have to note (so I won't forget this!!) that Evan said "Mommy, I love you," unsolicited, last week. Oh my goodness...my heart melted.
Also, for all of you mommy bloggers/non-scrapbookers, I recently made a blog book on blurb. There were some frustrations and it took me awhile to edit it but I'm so happy to have my blog on paper. I started at Evan's 1st birthday and went through a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to do this every year. Since I don't enjoy scrapbooking, this is a perfect alternative!
We just returned from Dallas where I attended my fitness convention. It was fun but we were reminded why we don't enjoy traveling over night with Evan. More details and pictures to come soon...
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow - i can so relate to your 2 posts! sleep for ek when traveling CANNOT include her being able to see us! we usually put her pack n play in the bathrooms of the hotel room (has to be a big bathroom) - or get a suite...not sure what we'll do when baby #2 gets here!
the blurb book sounds fab - i did one for emma kate's first year - but haven't done it with our blog - glad you did it and it works! that will inspire me...
Post a Comment