Sunday, September 28, 2008

Evan update

Just to update on our illness...
We thought Evan was on the mend. The dirty diapers became fewer the past couple days and our nights a little better. Unfortunately, last night, dirty diapers returned, with vomitting. I am so worried about him. It is so strange that he can seem like he's getting better, want to play and eat, and then feel sick at night. Our hearts were breaking last night before bed. He was lifting up his shirt and crying saying "tummy." He was uncomfortable when we put him to bed so I suspected we may have a bad night. It will be two weeks ago, tomorrow, that I kept him home from MOPS because of his stomach. We've had ups and downs since then but I guess it's officially been 2 weeks. I will keep you updated! Please pray for healing.

7 comments:

The Wests said...

I just hate that. We will pray for Evan's sweet tummy to get back to normal.

Gina said...

Girlfriend, I want him to get well so badly. Hang tight and keep us posted, k. Love you.

The Roser Family said...

Leah, There has been a bug going around that is lasting around 3 weeks. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. I can only imagine how tough it has to be. Take care.

Rob and Leah said...

Thanks, Jennifer. It's good to know something is going around like this. Hopefully it will be over soon!!!

Emily said...

Oh poor thing. I just prayed for him!

Sarah said...

I feel so bad for all of you. That is miserable. Hopefully he will feel better really soon.

Alissa said...

I know....it is so frustrating. Grant had something like that (minus the vomiting) for about 8 or 9 days and it is tiring and worrisome. The nurse told us that they've seen a lot of kids with these symptoms and it hasn't appeared to be serious, which made me feel better. Hopefully Evan will be back to normal soon.....