Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Never Ending Stomach Bug

11 days and counting. Most days, I think he's over it and it returns during the night. It started out minor and has gotten worse.

0 fever...what is this bug?

0 energy for Evan...I feel so sorry for him

1 trip to see the doctor and no answers

2 loads of laundry per day, at least

3 tubes I have to fill for testing (yuck!)

3 Ultimate Crib Sheets have been very handy. Thank you, Lord, for this invention!

3-4 very dirty diapers during each night. I feel like I have a newborn again and I'm sleep deprived!

5 activities cancelled due to his looming illness, and we usually don't have many plans. I guess it always works out that way.

We're praying for an end to this!

3 comments:

The Wests said...

Poor Evan, we will pray he gets better soon. That can't be fun.

The Roser Family said...

Leah I am so sorry. I hope that little Evan starts to feel better soon.

The Smallwood Family said...

oh I hope he feels better soon! I feel your pain on the sleep deprivation :)