Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photos and Tidbits

It was time for a haircut again. Doesn't he look so grown up? I prefer it long but we have to start over every once in a while because it gets wild!
He had some crazy daddy time in the backyard last night. We're loving the cooler weather. Evan loves to wrestle and has a signature move where he throws himself on Rob. I'm glad he knows not to do it to me! It looks like it would hurt.
This grown up boy thanked God for football last night when we were praying. His daddy was very proud! He already loves watching football with Rob.
Evan: a.k.a-Dennis the Menace. If you turn your head, he's made his way to our neighbor's house and is knocking on their door! He loves to go in their house and play with their black lab, Molly. So far they don't seem to mind??
He is finally making sentences. I was looking forward to this moment but now he doesn't stop talking. His favorite sentence is "I want ____ (insert food item)."
This has nothing to do with the picture, but I have to take a proud mommy moment to mention that he has learned most of his letters! We work on them in the bath tub every night and he loves it. This kid's memory is unbelievable! Today, he found our hotel key from when we stayed in Dallas about 4 weeks ago (he hasn't seen it since). He picked it up and said, "Dallas." I couldn't believe he remembered it!

5 comments:

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Awww, Leah, he does look so grown up, so adorable!!

Spicy Magnolia said...

You capture such good and precious moments! And girl, I will keep telling you how much we LOVE how Evan comes over to see Molly until you firmly believe it. :) It's such a delight that he walks over...such a pure picture of the freedom a child has! It makes all three of ours day!

shalonda said...

woweee all of his letters that is FABULOUS!!!! i love his little grin its so sweet!

Emily said...

He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe he knows his letters!!

Alissa said...

I love the pictures.....such a sweetheart. And yes, isn't it crazy the random things they remember??! Also, that's awesome that he used the potty!! I saw it a few days ago but haven't commented on it yet. I bought Grant a potty cover but won't probably even start trying until after his birthday. Anyway, I will give you a call soon....tomorrow if not today!