Thank you all for your concern for Evan.
I took him back to the dr early this week. She doesn't think he's contagious and thinks he is not absorbing his food post stomach virus. His lab test came back fine. I am supposed to bring him back if he is still having problems after 4 weeks. If it lasts that long, I may start exploring food allergy/sensitivity possibilities.
We are in the same boat. One day he seems to be getting better and I think we're done and then he has an explosion. Bless his heart...his clothes are hanging on him and my neighbor thought he had lost some of his cheek chub:(
Since he's not contagious, we are trying to get back to some of our activities. I will keep you updated and will soon post something on the blog that's not related to sickess!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh dear bless his little heart i hope it doesnt last 4 more weeks....
Post a Comment