Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We visited the pumpkin patch for the first time this year. I have a feeling we'll return because it's so much fun there! This is Evan's 3rd visit to the pumpkin patch, which is hard to believe! I couldn't pick a favorite photo so I posted lots:)





10 comments:

Hallam Fam News said...

so cute! glad i found you guys :)

The Roser Family said...

Leah those turned out great! I think the the 4th one down is just adorable. Hope all is well.

Emily said...

Yeah, the 4th and 5th ones, he is really starting to look like a big boy!
Y'all always take such good pictures!

shalonda said...

gosh he is looking like a boy not a baby/toddelr anymore....but still as hansome as can be! i super love the first one

Jacob and Emily said...

Hey Leah - it's Emily Todd - well Hoffart now. And I love looking at your blog and I have to say those pumpkin pictures are adorable! He is so incredibly cute!! I don't know if my mom ever told you when she was doing pilates but April keeps up with your blog also and she loves Evan! So cute :)

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

Too cute! I love all of them! :)

Alissa said...

I love the pictures! Also your blog background. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

The Wests said...

Those are precious pictures. What a good model he is!

Jacob and Emily said...

Hey Leah - Random question...did you buy any maternity workout clothes when you were pregnant? If so where did you find some? I am in desperate need of some for school and also I am now teaching boot camp. Anyway, thought I would ask you!

Emily

Rob and Leah said...

I didn't buy any really special clothes. I just wore maternity tank tops from Old Navy and maternity yoga-type pants from Motherhood. I was just teaching Pilates at that point so it worked fine. Good Luck! Bootcamp sounds really fun!