Evan enjoyed Halloween this year! We went to the Fall Festival at my parent's church and went to a few houses to trick-or-treat when we got home.


Sophie was Little Red Riding Hood. My grandmother made this costume and I wore it in elementary school.
Gibson was the Big Bad Wolf!
Here's our turtle at the Fall Festival with DeDe and Poppy. Evan was a bit overwhelmed by it all but played a few games.

When he begged for candy I pulled out the organic lolipop from my purse:) When we got home, we let him pick out something from his basket to eat. He picked the pretzels...I've trained him well!
We met Laurel and Kyle at the Fall Festival. Elle is Dorothy! Isn't she cute! Toto is in her basket and she's carrying a Glynda doll.



7 comments:
what a precious turtle!! sad I missed the trick or treating at our door this year! :(
What a great costume! Did he pick it himself? Looks like you all had a good time.
He was so cute!!! Glad y'all had fun.
I love the turtle costume - too cute!
He looks so cute and happy in his turtle costume!
so cute!!!
Love the turtle costume! He looks so cute!!
Post a Comment