Monday, November 10, 2008

Names and Music Class

Evan is obsessed with learning names! This morning at the store, he asked the man behind the seafood counter his name. Last week after BSF, as we were walking to the car, I heard him say," Bye, Kegan!" I had no idea who the kid was so I asked him if Kegan was in his class and he said yes. Then, he said ,"Bye, Tyler." The mom was there so I asked her if Tyler was in the 2 year old class and he was. He knows the names of the people in our small group and will call their names whenever he's around them. If someone new comes into our Sunday School class, he wants to know his or her name immediately. Yesterday at the mall, he wanted to know the names of the workers at Lens Crafters. It's so funny.
Anyway, last Friday at music class, he was saying the other kid's names alot. The teacher noticed so when it was time to sing goodbye (we sing goodbye to each child), she would ask Evan, "who's that," and Evan would answer with the correct name. He even got a visitor's name correct and I think it was an Indian name. I don't know what this means for his future? politician? mr. social?
Here are some pictures from music class, which he absolutely LOVES!

No comments: