Monday, December 8, 2008

Photo Update

It's so cute when your little one gets bundled up for the first major cold snap of the year!
I just like this picture
Evan has helped me make some Christmas treats for friends. He really likes it! And, believe it or not, he didn't try to eat everything!
We will celebrate Gibson's actual 2nd birthday the day after returning from Disney. Last week, he had a playdate with cupcakes to celebrate with some friends.
Evan enjoyed every bite and was the first one finished with his cupcake.
We trade date nights with a couple from church. Evan and Philip have become good friends!
Tree project revealed...Evan has been slowly taking bark of this tree in the backyard...naughty!
Stay tuned for Disney pictures next week!

5 comments:

shalonda said...

oh my heavens that last pic is FABULOUS!!!!! so funny that little stinker

Alissa said...

I love the last picture....he knows he's doing something wrong! I think this is one of my favorite ages/stages so far! I want to videotape Grant almost every hour of the day (except during his fits, of course!).

Cassie said...

haha...what a cutie! love the "tree project"!! tell evan that I love the treats- he is a great chef!! :)
happy birthday to Gibson too!! have fun at disney!!

April said...

Oh my goodness - such cute pictures...and such a cute little guy! I love the mittens. Does he realize how adorable he is with all of his expression in his eyes and eyebrows?

The Wests said...

Hope you guys are having a great time at Disney! Call us when you get back!