February 7th
7:30am Starbucks: Decaf Tall Nonfat 1 Pump Vanilla Latte
9:00am Pedicure: She asked me if I walk barefoot alot. This was her way of saying "pedicure badly needed."
9:00am Pedicure: She asked me if I walk barefoot alot. This was her way of saying "pedicure badly needed."
10:00am Massage: She said, "Some people say their muscles are tight and they're not really. But yours are really tight." This was her way of saying "massage badly needed."
12:00pm Lunch: Chuy's fajita mixed taco salad, chips and queso/creamy jalapeno
1:30pm Cake: Lonestar Bakery checkerboard vanilla and chocolate cake with beautiful Happy Birthday singing by Evan.
2:00pm Nap: all of us...phone ringers off.
6:30pm Movie with Rob: Bless Rob's heart. We saw He's Just Not That Into You.
10:00pm More cake: I wanted to resist but told myself it was my birthday. This is also what I told myself the next day, about the leftovers.
February 8th
8:00am Realized the fun was OVER when Evan woke up with the stomach bug. He's doing much better today. Now begins the waiting game...will I be next? At least it wasn't on my birthday.


10 comments:
Happy Birthday Leah! Sounds like you had a great day!
I hope my April 7th is as good as your Feb. 7th! Looks like you had a great birthday! :) That cake looked SO good! :)
What a wonderful day! And tell Rob I dragged Kyle to that movie too. :)
Happy late birthday, my sweet Leah!
Happy Birthday! This blog was funny - sounds like you needed everything, especially the extra helpings of cake!
Oh good! I'm glad another husband went to that movie!
Your birthday sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad that it was such a special, memorable day. I'll have to try a cake from that bakery sometime; it looks delicious! :) Oh, and how was the movie??
Glad you had a nice day! Sounds delicious too! Its funny because I just planned my spa day from my birthday- gift from Travis. Did you go to Ciao Bella since we have the gift cert. from there?
Yes-Ciao Bella with gift certificate. It was nice! They gave 10% off for birthday too!
I know I talked to you, but Happy Birthday again and again!
love ya
Post a Comment