Nice, Evan.
awesome. hey, thats how he rolls! :) love it!
that is so funny.
Well, I guess he maybe just wanted some backup pairs in case he had an accident!
This is awesome.
that is the funniest thing, thanks for the afternoon laugh Evan! He must be very excited about potty training!
That is so funny...I love the pic of him in the stroller with his underwear.....
Too Funny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nice, Evan.
awesome. hey, thats how he rolls! :) love it!
that is so funny.
Well, I guess he maybe just wanted some backup pairs in case he had an accident!
This is awesome.
that is the funniest thing, thanks for the afternoon laugh Evan! He must be very excited about potty training!
That is so funny...I love the pic of him in the stroller with his underwear.....
Too Funny!
Too Funny!
Post a Comment