I can't believe my Evie will be 2 1/2 next week! He makes me laugh pretty much all day long so I have to share his humor...
1. Every night after dinner, he summons me to the couch (he wants to be in charge most of the day) and says, "Mommy, come snuggle with me."
2. He's scared of the automatic car wash...he even cries real tears!
3. "Because why?" is his favorite phrase.
4. He says, "I'm tired," "I'm hungry," or "I'm feeling sleepy," about 30 times per day.
5. He asks to touch our boo boos (even the tiniest bruise or scratch). After he touches them he says, "It's hot."
6. He likes to have plans everyday. Sometimes, before I even get him out of his crib at 6:45 or 7:00am, I can hear him say, "Mommy, what are we doing today?"
7. If he doesn't understand what you're saying or you're trying to have an adult conversation, in which he's not included, he says, "What, Mommy, What? What, Mommy? What'd you say?" It's gets louder until you fill him in on what he missed.
8. If you ask him what he's done that day, he may say, "I went poo-poo." (even if we've done alot that day!)
9. He still wants to know everyone's name. This includes store clerks, kids at the park, and people on TV. He gets upset if Derek isn't working the seafood counter.
10. I counted his guys and we now have 95 (including a bunch of green army men)...out of control. We just had to buy a new Toy Story set because Woody never returned from his "trip".
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yeah for getting a new Woody! That was definitely a long trip...I'm glad he finally made it back home safely. :) What a fun post!
Cute cute; Waverley is terrified of the car wash, too!
That's hilarious about his guys and that you have so many of them. I'm glad Woody made it back from his trip safely!
So funny....this is such a sweet, magical age. How precious that he asks to snuggle with you!!!
I will call in the next couple of days to finish our conversation!!
I laughed so hard I cried when thinking about someone that doesn't know Evan very well asking "What did you do today?" in a cute little voice and Evan Matter-of-factly saying "I went poo-poo."
Post a Comment