Sunday, March 8, 2009

Favorite Pictures

The stomach bug has hit Evan again. Bless his heart! Our day has consisted of naps, baths, movies, and lots of laundry. You know he's not feeling well when he hasn't eaten a single bite all day. We're praying it's not the flu and that somehow Rob and I will be spared.
Since Rob and Evan are asleep, I decided it was time to post some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of months.
I found him watching TV in his toy bin...
Evan was enjoying some cuddle time before Rob left for a business trip. Rob's been traveling for a few nights every-other-week lately. Evan understands what's going on and really misses him.
My boys playing guitar...
Evan really enjoyed my birthday cake!
Here, we are at Kindermusik. Evan still loves going and sings the songs very well! It's the only CD he wants to listen to in the car, unfortunately.
Evan and his cousins on Valentine's Day...
This is an art project Evan brought home from Sunday School. Even though he has the attention span for setting up his guys and watching movies, he doesn't quite have it for art yet. Less is more, I guess.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

that art project post is hilarious! made me laugh out loud.

Emily said...

Does he have a kid size guitar? That is too cute! That's so funny they even gave you the art project. :)

Cassie said...

Oh, poor guy (and Mom!) I hope he gets to feeling better fast this time! :( Alex sends a BIG hug! Great pics as always! :)

Alissa said...

Oh no....hope he is feeling better soon!!! And...Grant is the same about art. His teachers say that he has fun painting at school, but he never draws more than a few lines (or circles) at a time when we're at home.

Kalli said...

Did Evan get a new haircut? He looks so adorable, I love the pictures. I hope he got over the stomach bug quickly! The art project is very funny too.

April said...

You capture such great faces, expressions, and moments with your camera! Way to go Mom! It's either your mad photography skills or the fact that your child is so adorable!