Here are some Mom's Day pictures with my precious guy who:
is growing-up-too-fast, closer to 3 than 2, is WILD and LOUD, won't let go of going #2 in his pull up, even shuts his door and turns on his Wiggles CD to go #2, asks me "momma, what we gonna do" every 30 seconds, is lovable, is a staller when it's time for bedtime, says he needs to tete when he wants to leave our current location (maniuplating already), asks for raisin bran on the cereal aisle, pecans and walnuts for snacks and thinks rice ice cream is delicious, told me he was "just kidding" today, remembered "Josh" was the next leader after Moses after his Bible Study class last week, had a tough time when they removed all the samples from the grocery store due to the swine flu, asks to stay at every hotel we pass, is such a blessing in my life...
.jpg)
.jpg)
The mommas in my fam...
.jpg)
I had to throw in a daddy picture, too...


3 comments:
First of all, Happy Mother's day, Leah! That list of Evanisms is so cute, and hilarious! I love his quote "momma, what we gonna do"...who needs the verb anyway, right?! He is still obsessed with knowing peoples names? I thought that was too cute.
About the stalling going to bed - do yall have the book Biscuit? I know there are TONS of Biscuit books, but I just bought one the other day (on sale at Barnes & Noble to be exact!) for Emily called just Biscuit (usually they say Biscuit goes to school...Biscuit goes to the doctor..., etc.) and it is about how Biscuit stalls going to sleep. He has to have one more kiss and one more hug and get all situated just so. It's a really cute book, and I'm sure little Evan would love it!
I have yet to meet this little character...I need to do that soon before he grows up too much more!
Such cute pictures! And those funny little things they say and do more than make up for the frustrating moments! By the way, Grant is a SUPER staller too when it comes to bedtime.....
Happy Mother's Day! So good to see y'all yesterday.
Post a Comment