Now that I'm 16 weeks, life is starting to get back to normal...Praise the Lord! It was tough at first and much worse that I remember with Evan.
Now, I can finally....
-eat something out of my pantry or fridge. Before, I didn't want anything that came from my house...not even a piece of bread.
-cook. Before, the thought of cooking anything made me ill. Bless my family for bearing with me. Also, thanks to my mother who would come cook my food or invite us to eat with them. Also, thanks to my precious neighbor who provided a meal, too.
-go to bed past 9:30pm.
-wake up before 7:00am.
-survive without a nap, though I still prefer to take one.
-chew gum
-go grocery shopping without feeling sick.
-brush my teeth without feeling sick.
-tolerate food commercials or advertisements
-GET EXCITED about this precious little one God has blessed us with!!!
We should find out boy or girl mid-August. I'm getting impatient!! What do you think? Cast your vote to the right...
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I am so glad you're feeling better!
I vote for girl. :)
Glad to hear you're feeling well! I can't wait to find out what you're having...that's always such an exciting thing!! Either way, the little one will be God's perfect addition to your family. :)
sooo glad you are feeling better! its funny bc I forgot how much i hated those food commercials and grocery shopping when I was sick too!
ugh if you have been that sick, bless yoru heart, then you have to be having a girl...both of my girls were so hard on my stomach! but either way God blesses us with what is best for each of our families. I am so excited yall are finding out soon, i cant wait!
I'm glad you are feeling much better, it sounded rough. I vote girl too due to your sickness this time around!
Glad to hear that you are feeling better! I cannot imagine how tough it has probably been around your household. I am going to guess a little girl since you are experiencing such extreme differences between pregnancies, but I am not so sure about the whole sickness=girl thing. We had a friend who was extremely ill during the first trimester and they had a beautiful little boy. Regardless, what a blessing! We cannot wait to hear the big news.
Hooray! Can't wait to find out pink or blue.
Hey! Glad you're feeling better! It's so nice to be able to eat again, huh? I still can't brush my teeth without feeling sick...I'm 12 weeks right now :)
I had trouble eating stuff from my own house too!!! Leftovers were also ALWAYS out of the question...mashed potatoes and cream of wheat was what I could do...it was definitely harder to go to work everyday and do feeding therapy...
Post a Comment