Sunday, August 16, 2009

Children's Museum

We went to New Braunfels to visit their Children's Musuem which is definitely worth the drive! The whole museum is focused more on the toddler age, rather than just a dedicated section for toddlers. The kids loved it, never got bored, and cried when it was time to go. I think Evan would have stayed all day.
Some of the play areas were a farm, a campground, water play tables outside, an ambulance and hospital.
Evan also liked the tool/construction area...

The rocket ship was a hit too.

Evan's most favorite area was the grocery store...


1 comment:

Jodie said...

Leah,
Congrats on the new baby girl, I'm so excited for you. Next time ya'll come to New Braunfels, call us and maybe we can meet up. I don't have your contact info in RR, so maybe you could email that to me. We'd even love to drive to RR and meet up there.
Love ya,
Jodie