I can't believe Evan Alexander will be 3 years old on Friday. Time has flow by this year! Here are some of our most memorable moments from the year.
2008 and 2009: Kindermusik
He absolutely loved these classes. I will miss not doing it this year but we're doing MDO instead.
.jpg)
Halloween 2008: Our Precious Turtle.jpg)
.jpg)

November 2008: First Trip to the ER= 3 stitches.jpg)
.jpg)
December 2008: Disneyworld Trip
We loved going this time of year! It was his 3rd trip...crazy, I know!
.jpg)
December 2008: Celebrating Christmas It was so much fun this year since he knew what was going on and got excited about everything. I love his Christmas outfit. Can 3 year olds still pull off the monogrammed one piece outfits?
.jpg)
.jpg)
ALL YEAR LONG: Potty Training
I repeat: ALL YEAR LONG. When I looked back ,the first time he was interested in it and went tete in the potty he was barely 2. We finally mastered the tete around 2 years 10 months (delayed by sick pregnant mom). I'm still waiting on #2. It's going to have to be his idea. For now, he yells, "mom, I need a pull up," and I accomodate so I don't have to put up a fight. He then hides somewhere to do his business.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Spring 2009: Evan found out he would be a big brother soon!
.jpg)
July 2009: Beach Trip
He loved it and we loved watching him get so excited!

July 2009: He graduated to a Big Boy Bed



4 comments:
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Evan! We love you.
Such a fun way to remember the past year. I can't believe he'll be three tomorrow! Happy early birthday, Evan!
happy birthday mr evan! you are such a precious little angel
Gosh he has grown so much in the last year! Happy Birthday, Evan!
Post a Comment