We made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch and Evan loved it!
Finally a belly shot at 27+ weeks. I had an ultrasound Friday and Ella Kate is doing well and weighing approx 2 lbs 4 oz...is that all that's in my belly right now? It's hard to imagine 5 or 6 more pounds of baby in there!
No, you look so little! But I think you always feel so much bigger than other people think you are....at least that's been true with both of my pregnancies.
The pumpkin pictures are cute! I'm going to try to take the boys tomorrow....
5 comments:
You look incredible. It's hard to believe you are 27 weeks when you're so tiny! Lucky girl. :)
I agree with Emily, you look amazing, so cute! And what a precious family you all are!
No, you look so little! But I think you always feel so much bigger than other people think you are....at least that's been true with both of my pregnancies.
The pumpkin pictures are cute! I'm going to try to take the boys tomorrow....
Cute pumpkin pictures! You look so great! Already at 25 weeks I can't tie my shoes anymore :)
You look great Leah! What cute pictures of Evan too.
Post a Comment