Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ella Kate's Room Revealed




Her room is ready and we can't wait to meet our precious girl. Evan has been spending alot of time in her room and seems to be getting excited for her arrival, too.
Hoping to post a belly picture and update soon.

10 comments:

Kalli said...

It's gorgeous! I love it. That's cute Evan has been spending time in her room.

Spicy Magnolia said...

It looks so beautiful!! You did a fabulous job with it, and we can't wait to meet that precious girl!

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

I love her room!! Our poor baby boy's room is still our "storage" room from us moving :)

Allison said...

Leah,

What color green did you use? I am wanting to paint Lauren's room green and that looks like a nice, subtle color! I will invite you to our new blog...I just thought that now that the kids are getting older they needed a little more privacy!

AW

Heath, Tara, and Kelsi said...

Adorable!

The Wests said...

Super cute! Who did the painting?

The Roser Family said...

Love it! So cute and exciting. You all are definitely on top of things ;) Cannot wait to see and hear updates!

Rob and Leah said...

It's actually not a painting. It's a sticker/decal I ordered off etsy.

The Smallwood Family said...

so cute! hope you are doing well!

Alissa said...

Very cute! You have so many nice things....I love the pink chair. What happened to the letters above her crib? I think the decal is super cute....it matches her bedding!