My mom and sister threw a lovely baby shower for me this past weekend! I was definitely in need of some girly, pink things so it was perfect. Ella Kate will be well dressed down to the socks. We were laughing because I got several sets of the cute Mary Jane socks. I love those! Thanks to all who celebrated with me.
Can't believe I am 32 weeks today...time is flying by! 


My precious friend, Brooke, donated cake balls for our dessert. They were divine!



2 comments:
I am a HUGE fan of those Mary Jane socks! And it is ridiculous how cute you look at 32 weeks. I am so glad I am not pregnant now, I'd be green with envy! :)
What a beautiful shower, I'm sad I couldn't come! I bet you got some precious things! Little girl clothing is so much fun and all the accessories!
Post a Comment