You'll notice his class is mostly boys. I've decided there's a reason why more boys are in Mother's Day Out. 

Oops...I was trying to get a picture of him walking on stage and got this...classic! We are struggling with this a bit right now. Gross!

After the performace, he ate a preschool version of a Thanksgiving meal.

His class made placemats that you can see in the picture. There was a list of what Evan was thankful for on the placemat: "mommy and daddy, my cousins when they play cars, when mommy gives me snacks, when daddy plays cars with me, and candy." I loved reading that! I also love how he always tends to mention unhealthy food to others even though we work so hard to give him nutritious food!



3 comments:
so precious that lil Evan! :) I love it!!
I loved reading what he is thankful for! And that last picture of him is precious!
Love the nose picker! He's such a picture poser!
Post a Comment