It's time to catch up!
Before Thanksgiving, Rob and I went on a babymoon to Lost Pines. We were able to get away but stay close to home. We had so much fun and just relaxed. I enjoyed a mommy-to-be massage and a pedicure. It was wonderful!
.jpg)
Thanksgiving Day-we stayed home this year and took it easy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
My friend Cassie included me in a Bunco group this year. It has been so much fun! Here are we decked out in our "decorative" Christmas sweaters before Bunco (yikes!). Cassie is having a baby girl in April. We can't wait for them to grow up together!
Love this picture of my precious guy by our tree.
All bundled up yesterday...this picture is classic. Do you see Chloe's face? Poor dog. He loves harrassing her these days and this captures it well.
We broke down and got a kid-friendly Christmas decoration for the yard.

Last night we went to Rob's Christmas party. Evan went with my parents to my dad's court Christmas party while we were gone. We all had a great time!
This may be our last picture of our family of 3!!
34 1/2 weeks (the 1/2 is important)...feeling B-I-G!!! Everything is looking good and Ella Kate is staying put. I got cleared to exercise again--hooray! Looks like she will stay put for at least a couple of more weeks. Full term would be the week of Christmas so we're hoping to make it past that. Evan is really into Christmas this year and I definitely want to spend it with him!



6 comments:
Leah you look great! I love the picture of Evan by the tree too, cute!
I am trying not to feel resentful at how cute you look at 34.5 weeks! ;) My bunco group is doing a tacky sweater party! I can't believe you found a maternity one!
what a great update! :) Love Evan by the snowman! too cute! and I of course love our tacky sweaters in all of our glory! haha I love that pic of you and Evan on the couch- so sweet! I love that picture of you and Rob- so glad yall had a little get away! and what a great family photo- crazy thoughts that it will change soo soon! Can you tell I love it all!?
You look so great Leah! I need to tell my bunco group the tacky sweater idea - too cute!
oh my word leah i am so glad dont live by you and cassie neither of you even look pregnant, lol! glad yall got a litel break before EK arrives. hey remind me when she is due if i am in town my camera and i may stop by for a visit if you dont mind
I love the picture of you and Evan on the couch....adorable!! Shalonda is right, you look tiny!! I think I was twice your size when I was 34 1/2 wks with David. You are in the home stretch now, she will be here before you know it!! So exciting!
Post a Comment