Saturday, January 23, 2010

Picture Update

Happy 30th Birthday, Rob (better late than never!). He turned 30 on January 6th. Needless to say, the celebration was low key. I am so thankful for my man! He is always so patient and such a good daddy to Evan and Ella Kate. Even after a long day at work, he willingly takes over to give me a break!
Ella Kate's #1 fan...Sophie! She always wants to hold her and see her. She came over with DeDe to help babysit last week and Ella Kate and Sophie were dressed alike (unplanned)!
Ella Kate enjoyed her first real bath with her brother!
She's still a good baby...good eater and good sleeper. Speaking of eating, she's putting on the pounds. On Tuesday, at almost 3 weeks old, she was 8 lbs 6 oz (that's almost +2 pounds since birth). My little one is not so little anymore!
Evan's sleeping with his sword. He took it to the grocery store today.
Right now, he loves to act out Bible stories. We got him the Jesus Storybook Bible for Christmas (highly recommend) and ever since he wants to pretend to be Pharoah, Moses, David, Goliath, or Daniel. It's so cute and he's learning God's Word.
Happy 60th , DeDe! We got together for my mom's birthday on Wednesday night. Thanks, mom, for everything you have done to help since Ella Kate was born. She comes over everyday so I can take a nap, which is a lifesaver!

4 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Such a fun post of pictures! I love Evan with his sword and Ella Kate is so pretty! Happy Birthday to Rob and your momma. :)

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Great update. I loved all the pictures. You have a wonderful family! Tell your mom and Rob "happy birthday" from the Woyteks! Hope to see you guys and meet Ella Kate soon!!!

Kalli said...

I love the bath picture, Evan is so sweet with Ella Kate it looks like! She is very peaceful in the bath tub. Alyssa sure hated bathtime when she was that little. What beautiful pictures.

It's more than a job... said...

Ella Kate is SO cute! I love Evan sleeping with his sword, too. One time I found Eli asleep with the view-finder thing on his eyes (those things you hold to the light with slides of pics). Kids are so fun. I also love how the cousins look so opposite - really blonde and really dark hair!