God is so good. You have a beautiful family. :)
So beautiful! And already all that hair to style! Time to stock up on the flowers and headbands!
Gorgeous! Ella Kate looks like you, Leah! I love the pic of Evan kissing her. Sweetness.
I love the picture of Ella Kate and Evan!
So cute!!
I can't wait to see her in person. NeNe
What a pretty baby, really!!
So adorable!!
I think she looks like you, Leah!
She's so beautiful!
so so sweet! love the little flower clip! might have to borrow that one! :)
Wow she already has more hair than Annabel! Pretty jealous of that, I've gotta admit! :) She's absolutely gorgeous, what a beautiful baby.
Ella is beautiful Leah! And the picture of Evan kissing her is so precious...glad things are going so well!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
God is so good. You have a beautiful family. :)
So beautiful! And already all that hair to style! Time to stock up on the flowers and headbands!
Gorgeous! Ella Kate looks like you, Leah! I love the pic of Evan kissing her. Sweetness.
I love the picture of Ella Kate and Evan!
So cute!!
I can't wait to see her in person. NeNe
I can't wait to see her in person. NeNe
What a pretty baby, really!!
So adorable!!
I think she looks like you, Leah!
She's so beautiful!
so so sweet! love the little flower clip! might have to borrow that one! :)
Wow she already has more hair than Annabel! Pretty jealous of that, I've gotta admit! :) She's absolutely gorgeous, what a beautiful baby.
Ella is beautiful Leah! And the picture of Evan kissing her is so precious...glad things are going so well!
Post a Comment