.jpg)
Evan's teacher is so good about sending us pictures of the kids from class. Here are a couple she sent. She said he really enjoyed mixing the yellow and blue paint to make green!
.jpg)
He also liked eating green eggs and ham...

I had to throw in a picture of sweet Ella Kate. She is so much fun right now and giving out alot of smiles and coos. We had to get a picture of her in an outfit daddy picked out for her. It was the first time she wore it and it will very soon be too small. She's growing so fast! She is doing great with naps during the day but still waking up one time at night to eat (she doesn't need it, trust me!). I'm ready for a full night of sleep...what would that feel like? I was so spoiled by Evan who slept through the night at 8 weeks.
.jpg)
Our house has been plagued by illness. Ella Kate had a bad cold, then I got a sinus infection. Now, Evan has strep throat. He was sick for 2 days but in denial and wouldn't tell us what was wrong. He kept telling us he felt better and was ready to see his friends. I finally looked in his throat with a flash light and was horrified. I knew immediately it was strep. He's on his very first antibiotic!! I'm pumping him full of probioitics and praying he's not allergic to practically all antibiotics like me. We're also praying Ella Kate stays well...supposedly only older kids get strep. Looking forward to the end of germy season.


4 comments:
She's adorable Leah! That little Evan isn't too bad himself. I love the pic of him in his sweater!
Oh no! I was surprised about a month ago when Grant had a really bad cold that wasn't going away...I took him to the doctor and he had white spots on his tonsils. But he tested negative for strep. I didn't know your tonsils could look like that without having strep throat. How crazy that he didn't want to tell you.....he was afraid of not being able to see his friends!
I love the picture of Ella Kate!
I love how Evan looks exactly like Rob, and Ella Kate looks exactly like you!
After having to wake up last night to nurse Annabel, who is almost NINE months old, I'm asking the same question about what a full night of sleep would feel like!! We patted ourselves on the back when Hazel slept through the night home at 5 weeks. ha! Had nothing to do with us, after all. :)
Hope you are all getting well. I can't believe it's Evan's first antibiotic, that's really amazing. I already can't count how many Alyssa has been on, sad!!I hope you get a full night's sleep soon. I surely didn't luck out with that until much later! That's great her naps are already good though. Evan and Ella Kate look so adorable in these posts. I want to meet her!!
Post a Comment