#5: Evan the Shark
Halloween was so much fun this past year. Evan wanted to be a shark. When I started looking for sharks, the best costume was at Pottery Barn Kids. It cost a little more than I wanted to spend. However, it has been worth it! He still wears it all the time. The shark head wakes us up in the morning and peeks around the corner when you least expect. The best is when Evan decides to wear the shark head with no other clothing. Anyway, the shark has definitely been a highlight of the past year!


2 comments:
I love this! I have been thumbing through the PB catalog with David over the past week to see if he will pick out a costume, in hopes that he will be excited to wear it. He keeps going back and forth between the skunk and the shark...we'll see!
I still remember crying from laughing at the post when Evan wanted to wear the shark head in the car on the way to run errands or something...so funny. I was telling Mike about Evan and the shark head just the other day when we were talking about costumes!
Post a Comment