Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tag Along Trip

We tagged along with Rob as he attended a conference in Houston. It was fun. Even though I was on my own alot with the kids, I didn't have to cook and clean so it was a nice break!
We were able to visit Aunt Alissa, Uncle Dean, Grant and Drew. Evan loved playing with his cousins. They played together very well!

We met Alissa and her kids at the Galleria. All the kiddos were so good! Alissa and I joked about being there 3 1/2 hours and not going into a single store we wanted to look at. We had plenty of time in the Disney Store and Build-A-Bear, though. Here, the boys are riding the train.
We ate out alot more than normal. Usually, my break from cooking is take out, since restaurants can be tough with 2 little ones! So, we had some interesting times in the restaurants, especially when Evan decided his bottom itched and was standing the middle of the restaurant taking care of it (and not just on the outside of his pants). Anyway, we recovered from that and enjoyed every bite of Lupe Tortilla. We miss that place and have been patiently waiting for one to open here!Enjoying Amy's (even though we have one here)...
The best part for Evan was just being in a hotel. Isn't it funny how much kids like it?

2 comments:

Cassie said...

fun! :) we love Lupe's too!!! I thought we were supposed to get one here soon! ??

Alissa said...

I love all of the pictures! (I still haven't uploaded ours from our camera). It was SO much fun seeing you guys. I'm sure Evan will appreciate the retelling of the bottom-scratching incident 15 years from now. How funny!