Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Phone catch up

We've been so busy lately but I don't seem to have a lot of pictures to show for it! I cleared out my phone so here are some random moments we captured.


We have enjoyed some outside time during this stretch of gorgeous weather! The neighbor's dog loves Evan!

Ponytail girl in her swimsuit.This chair from One Step Ahead has been a wise investment!
Good times at the outlet mall
Our new reward system is a pom-pom jar. A friend told me about it. I was tired of stickers!!!
We've spent some time at the library lately. Sis loves it there. Evan enjoys checking out and listening to chapter books now. I don't get much reading time so I have enjoyed his junior fiction books:)




He checked out this book. If you know us and our politics, you will think this is funny. We try to keep his love for presidents apolitcal. He doesn't need to carry that load at age 4:) Plus, if we say we don't agree with someone, he will love that person 10 times more!!!

This is what our store trips look like. Sis doesn't like them. Evan is holding Obi-Wan, I think. We've had to limit Star Wars time to 30 minutes per day. He usually asks for his guys first thing in the morning and I set the timer. It was getting out of hand.Soccer season is in full swing. The boys have fun. Some weeks, Evan is into it and others he's not. He's always into the snack afterward.
EK and I attended a Ladies Tea at church. There was a petting zoo with baby animals.




Love those little walker shoes!

Sophie and EK at the tea.





1 comment:

Cassie said...

thats some good stuff! :) love that ponytail!! we are jealous over here! and I love that shopping pic- too funny!