Monday, August 22, 2011

Colorado Adventures

Horseback Riding: Evan was pretty excited about our horse, named Sherman. Our ride was only an hour and that was the perfect amount of time. We left directly from the YMCA, where they have over 150 horses!! Evan talked to me mostly about horses bodily functions, which are hard to ignore, I guess.

Zip Line: We decided to try the zip line at the Y. I had never done anything like this before. Earlier that day, we completed our most strenuous hike, so we were tired. But, I was determined. Climbing the pole was the scariest part for me.
Rob went 3 times. Once was enough for me:) I checked it off my list and then took pictures of Rob and Stephen.
Just a cute picture of my almost 5 year old in front of our cabin.


Hayride: Our last night at the Y, we went on a hayride. The trailers were pulled by Clydesdale type horses. It was really fun! There was a marshmellow roast when we got to our destination.

And, just a cute daddy-daughter picture.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

soo fun! Evan looks so tiny in that helmet and on that horse! such a sweet picture! and I am still impressed with your courage! and wow! they just have so many cool things to do there- love the hayride and marshmallows! I am jealous!