Sahnee, our elf, arrived shortly after Thanksgiving. Ella Kate wakes up saying, "Sahnee moved?" Evan is asking a few too many questions. We may have to make him part of the elf preparation team next year.
We pulled out our matching Christmas jammies!
Santa came to visit Evan's school!
...and this is the best we could do. Not sure if I should make another attempt without the sucker and mum mum?
Someone told me EK looks like Cindy Lou Who. She totally does in this picture. And, she's almost 2.
We started our advent activities and I'm trying to incorporate more service oriented acitivities this year. My child has a serious case of the "I wants!" Someone yesterday told me she gives her children 3 gifts each. Each gift represents one of the wiseman's gifts. Santa brings one, mom and dad give one and siblings give one. Too late for this year but I am signing up for this next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment