Ella Kate on her 2nd Birthday 12/31/11
I want to remember these things about my 2 year old:-Loves to play with Big Brother but gets scared by him easily, especially if he roars
-Still loves playing with dolls, especially her new Rapunzel doll
-Enjoys reading books by herself or with us
-Spends a lot of time at her new princess vanity playing music and looking in the mirror
-Sweetly sang Christmas songs this year. Her favorite was Jingle Bells.
-Starts saying "DeDe How (house)" when we get in the car
-Still a snuggle bug...melts my heart!
-She's a picky eater. Her favorites are: PB&J, cheese, cucumber, banana, apple, oatmeal and waffle
-For some reason, she is cranky on errands. She cries loudly through Target and HEB. I just keep going.
-She seems like she may be shy (though I am not using the word!). When adults talk to her, she pulls on her shirt or puts her finger in her mouth.
-Takes great naps and sleeps at night from 7:45pm until 7:45am
-Asks to have her toenails painted.
-Loves to destruct and take things out of bins and cabinets
-Received princess panties for Christmas and wants to try them on
-Seems more compliant than Evan at this age...PTL!
-Loves bath time, blows bubbles in the tub, and lays on her tummy to go "swimmin." Hopefully this is good sign!
God has blessed me so much with my baby girl! I am thankful. Happy Birthday, EK!


No comments:
Post a Comment