I am finally blogging again after a much needed break. I recently completed our family's 2011 scrapbook on blurb. I couldn't stand to look at photos or the blog for awhile. But, I have missed out on some fun January and February events. Here is my attempt to catch up!
January and February are filled with birthdays in our family. Rob celebrated his birthday January 6th. We got away for a night at Hyatt Lost Pines...what a treat! DeDe's birthday was on January 20th and mine on February 7th.


We were so thankful the Wests stopped by to see us a few weeks ago. I love seeing these kids together!

We rode the Capitol Metro train from Cedar Park to Downtown and ate lunch with Rob. The kids enjoyed the whole process. We will definitely try it again!


Last weekend, Evan took home his class pet, Fluffy the Frog. We documented his adventures with our family. Thankfully, we already had a stuffed frog for Sis to participate too.

Evan, Rob, and Fluffy saw Star Wars in 3D. I had a few reservations about it. He was fine until tonight, 2 days later, when he was scared to go to bed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea. At least we got a good picture??
2 comments:
So fun! Loved seeing y'all.
Hey Leah! Random question. Have you ever run out of room for pictures on blogger? I am trying to upload some and it is giving me a message saying I have exceeded the limit and it seems like I have to purchase more space. Have you run across this at all?
Post a Comment