The trip there went surprisingly well! Rob is an A-lister on Southwest which is helpful! We bypassed the long security line and they did not make the kids get scanned (I am opposed!!). For a few months, Ella Kate has cried every time we mentioned riding on an airplane. I was prepared with sack lunches, sweets, and tons of activities for her. She did so well!
We must take our help with us! I'm not sure how families travel alone.
Upon arrival in Orlando, we sought out the "free" Magical Express bus. Before boarding, they gave us 4 fast passes for Magic Kingdom. Typically, you can only have one active fast pass at a time. So, having 4 for the most popular rides was wonderful!We arrived at the Boardwalk Inn and immediately fell in love with the location. It's set on Disney's Boardwalk, and is across a lake from Yacht Club and Beach Club. From Boardwalk Inn, Epcot is very short walk or boat ride, and Hollywood Studios is about a 10 minute walk or boat ride. Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom are accessible by bus.
Our room was fantastic and even though we paid for a standard view, we received a boardwalk/lake view. Our room connected to my parents. This was perfect, as I could just knock on the door and as for help getting the kids ready, etc! I'm spoiled!
EK loved the carousel in our hotel. She loved the actual carousel at Magic Kingdom just as much!
The view from our balcony
I highly recommend this location! My fellow Disney-loving friends know that you already start planning your next trip before you leave. So, because we loved this location so much but will want to try something new, we are planning our next trip at Yacht or Beach Club.










No comments:
Post a Comment