I can't believe it! My baby boy is done with preschool! We celebrated his graduation from the preschool he has attended for 3 years. Preschool was a wonderful experience for us and we are sad to go! I am also sad to transition to the early morning elementary schedule :)
If I reflect on Evan's preschool years, the best words to describe Evan during this time would be: complicated, inquisitive, has a crazy memory, and a good friend to others. My boy is challenging. He can argue about anything until our heads are spinning! His swim teacher politely calls him a "negotiator."
When he turned 13 months, we decided he must be strong willed. He proves us right every day! I know God will use this quality for His glory. Despite the challenges, he constantly amazes us with his desire to memorize World/US History and geography. Sometimes, I feel like I need to study at night to catch up with him! He loves his friends and literally counts down the minutes on the clock until a play date.
We are excited to see what God has in store for our precious boy during his elementary years.
Last day of school: Water and snow cone day!







2 comments:
Congratulations, Evan! We are so proud of you! It's been so fun watching you grow up; you are a special boy to us!
I cannot believe how big he is!! You basically described David in your post, haha...sounds like the two of them would get along very well. David was "negotiating" with his swim school teacher this evening :) Glad y'all are doing well...I look forward to hearing how kindergarten goes! xoxo
Post a Comment