We needed to be in San Antonio last week for my grandfather's military funeral service. At the last minute, we decided to make a trip out of it. I wish I would have had our video camera rolling when we told the kids the night before we left. They started hugging each other and screaming! So cute!
We visited Sea World...
Can you see the turtle sitting on top of the alligator?
The Shamu show was definitely the favorite!
Dinner afterward...
We stayed at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. At the fire pit, for marshmallow roasting, the raccoons joined us. The hotel employee said they will tug on your shirt until you give them a bite of smores. Yuck! I stayed away.
The next day, we celebrated Pete's life at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery. It was a special day for our family as we remembered him and honored his many years of service to our country.
We squeezed in a quick stop at the Alamo on the way home!








.bmp)




No comments:
Post a Comment