Ella Kate started tap and ballet. She is "playing up" and taking a 3 year old combo class. The 2 year old times did not work for us so the studio let us give it a try. Although she cannot do all the moves, she is an excellent listener and really hangs tough for an hour! I'm so proud of her. And the best part is that it is the highlight of her week!
Ella Kate started Wednesday school. She is a pro at that, too, and looks forward to going each week. The shocker is that she actually is taking her nap there! And, a good one, too! I could not believe it. She is the child who never sleeps in the car and struggles to go to sleep when we are on vacation. Yay, EK!
Her teachers said she will paint for entire hour! I think she went through 10 pieces of paper one day.
September means it is time for us to select Halloween costumes. EK decided to be Cinderella. I brought it home and she tried it on. Then she said she wanted to be Jasmine instead. So, we returned it! She's indecisive like me.
We have been enjoying our gorgeous weather!
EK and I spend a lot of time at parks now that we're on the elementary schedule. We drop off brother and I go for a run and she plays. And, it's still only 9am when we're done!
Evan is doing so well at school. Most days, he comes home with "blue star" and he even wants to go to school on Saturdays. He has made some great friends, too.
He had his first recitation, recently, where the kindergarten classes recited Psalm 100. It was amazing! We were so proud of him and hope he keeps the scriptures he learns in his mind and heart.
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)




1 comment:
Ella Kate really is delectably cute!! I've got to see her in her recital.
Post a Comment