On Rob's floor, there are some deer heads mounted on the wall. Evan liked looking at them and petting them. I think it confuses him a bit since we see living deer on our walks in the morning. He said "bye deers" as we left for lunch.
Here's Evan helping Rob catch up on some work...


We had a delicious Mexican food lunch. He was showing off his cheese face for the camera...
We love talking to Evan about what he did each day. So that night, we said, "Evan, did you visit Daddy at work today? What did you do there?" Here are the answers we got: "deers, " "vator"(elevator), "puter" (computer)
It's so fun to hear him remember things and tell you about it!


3 comments:
Very cute! I love his "cheese" face!
So cute! He is looking more and more like a little Rob, I think! Love, Alissa
gotta love that face! and what a talker- too too cute!
Post a Comment