Monday, January 12, 2009

Growing Up

Notice the big boy underwear? We went to pick those out last week. He chose Handy Manny and Cars themed. It was a special treat because he's been going in his potty about one to three times per day. This is a big step for us! I still think we're a long way from being trained but this is good progress! I can't believe how much he has grown up lately!

9 comments:

April said...

I LOVE IT! I instantly noticed the big boy undies - love 'em! Way to go E on the potty training!!!

Alissa said...

What a big boy! He's doing so well with the potty. You keep saying he's not close, but you never know....he might be the exception to the rule about boys and potty training....

The Roser Family said...

So cute! Such a big boy. I hear potty training little boys is really tough. Something we have to look forward,too. I am sure you will have some tips for us!

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

That is awesome! Great job Evan!! And I love that pic - adorable shot of him in his big boy undies. He looks so proud!

shalonda said...

eeeeek ! such a big boy! woohoo for Evan

April said...

One more comment from me - - I NEED TO MEET EVAN!!!

Maybe the next time yall are in College Station???

Hallam Fam News said...

he is going to love this when he's 15 :)

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

YAY Evan!!!

the Hunts said...

How exciting....for both of you...I love this picture