Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Evan's New Tee...

Little brother or sister's ETA: January 2010

More pregnancy details to come soon!

18 comments:

Emily said...

YEA! Congrats!! Can't wait to read about your pregnancy. :)

Spicy Magnolia said...

This is awesome!! And where did you get the t-shirt?

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Yay!! Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Those are precious pics of big brother, Evan!!

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys!!! :)

Kalli said...

Evan looks so excited about his baby brother or sister to come! Congrats again, I hope you are feeling good.

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you! January babies are awesome!!!!

Cute t-shirt!! I also found ones I like at luna b. tee (you can google it).

Jodie said...

Congrats Rob and Leah, so excited for you! Love the blog! Keep it up! Love the announcement! Miss ya!
Prayers for an easy pregnancy!!! -the cowan family

Allison said...

Wonderful news! And what a cute big brother.

Jacob and Emily said...

Woo-hoo! What an adorable big brother-to-be. I hope you are feeling good. When I saw your mom a few weekends ago at my parents house she said you were a bit under the weather. Congrats to you, Rob and of course Evan!

The Smallwood Family said...

yay Leah!!! I am so excited for y'all and Evan looks so excited too! I am guessing you have a baby girl on the way this time :)

The Wests said...

So excited! Congrats again.

shalonda said...

yea!!!!! congrats!!!!

April said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for yall! I hope you're feeling alright :)

It's more than a job... said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Cassie said...

Woo Hoo! Evan will be a SUPER big brother!! Love the shirt!! :) Congrats again!

The Roser Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting news. Cannot wait to read about all the details!

Gina said...

Girl,

That is awesome!! Congratulations to you and Rob, and brother Evan.

Miss you, wish I could see you and give you a big hug!

Rob and Leah said...

Thank y'all for your comments! We're excited and I'm ready to be done with the first part.
The shirt is from an Etsy seller: My Emmy Baby.