LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Nothing like a good road trip to have a good discussion and make a final decision. :) She is absolutely precious! Do you see any resemblances between her and Evan's profile at that time?
YAY! I was hoping you'd post a name update soon! Whitney and I were just talking about names yesterday at her sprinkle. Hope you had a good weekend at your pilates conference. Give Evan a big hug...even though I'm a total stranger to him!
11 comments:
Beautiful name!!! I love it! I am so excited for you. You are going to love having a daughter! :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Nothing like a good road trip to have a good discussion and make a final decision. :) She is absolutely precious! Do you see any resemblances between her and Evan's profile at that time?
I love her name....so pretty. And how scary about your Target experience. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend...
what an adorable name! It sounds so cute with Evan too.
YAY! I was hoping you'd post a name update soon! Whitney and I were just talking about names yesterday at her sprinkle. Hope you had a good weekend at your pilates conference. Give Evan a big hug...even though I'm a total stranger to him!
yea!! simply love the name!! :) shes gonna be a doll!!
I love the name Leah...look forward to seeing u in MOPS !!
I love the name Leah...look forward to seeing u in MOPS !!
Love it love it! Evan and Ella; Willa and Ella! So many good things about that name! Talk to you soon.
Great choice!! That is such a beautiful name. I am so excited for you and your family!
awwwww love her name leah, its gorgeous
Post a Comment