Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Evan's Cowboy Party

We had Evan's party at Arrowhead Ranch where there was a petting zoo and pony rides. All the kids seemed to have a great time! I enjoyed having the party away from our house this year. Here are some highlights...
My only picture with the birthday boy all day!
Here's Evan and his cousins. They looked so cute in their boots. Evan wore a sheriff t-shirt and was wearing Rob's boots from when he was little.
Feeding the goats...
Our first attempt at a pony ride=tears
So, we moved on to rabbits instead.
and to visiting Abe the Donkey...

Most of the kids were so brave, especially Waverley!
Finally, the Sophie trick worked and he got on the horse. He will do anything with her!
Check out Brennan in the back. He loved riding the miniature pony...how cute!
After time with the animals, we moved inside for snacks and cake. Evan requested chocolate and enjoyed every bite!
After the party, we loved hanging out with Evan's cousins, Grant and Drew. Evan loved playing cars with Grant! We were so glad they were able to drive in for the party. Thanks to all our friends for sharing in Evan's special day!

6 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I love all those boots! I was just telling James last week that I want to buy the girls some little boots.

Spicy Magnolia said...

such good pictures! I gotta find Brennan some boots one day so he can be a little cowboy. I love Texas! :) That was a great birthday party, Leah, and thanks again for including us.

The Smallwood Family said...

what a cute idea! Can't believe he is 3!!!

shalonda said...

heehee so fun!!! i love that he worre rob's boots!!!! we are debating doing a party away from home, you may have convinced me.

The Roser Family said...

What a great party idea....looks like he had a wonderful time! He looks adorable in his boots!

Kalli said...

That looks like such a fun party! Happy 3rd Birthday Evan!