One of my favorite shots from the weekend...
E's Easter Egg Hunt at school:



EK patiently watched and snacked:
Saturday, we had another egg hunt outside my dad's office:

Pool shoes and painted toenails:

All dressed for church
My mom buys the grandkids coordinating outfits every year. It's fun to match them while we can!
One of the more pleasant Eater bunnies I've seen but EK didn't want to be too close.
Loved how her blue eyes were brightened by her dress.





4 comments:
Looks like such a fun Easter, and the kiddos are precious in their matching clothes! So handsome and pretty!
I LOVE the girl's dresses - so adorable! Ella Kate is just precious and at such a cute age - I still can't get over that blonde blonde hair :)
What a fun Easter! They are both so adorable! Ella Kate is just gorgeous in her Easter dress and it looks like E really enjoyed hunting for eggs this year!!
What fun times! I love that first pic of Ella Kate, so beautiful!
Post a Comment